7/23/11

The Strip District, Pittsburgh

Spent the day in Pittsburgh at the Strip District...no, it's not a place where strippers hang out! It's where all the markets are. It was incredibly hot! Too hot for walking the sidewalks, traffic, street vendors cooking...all of it. My favorite time to go to the Strip is in the fall, when it's chilly..the smell of the coffee house, the freshly baked breads, Chinese, Mexican, Greek and Italian food smells floating on the air. Oh yes! But not now...95 degrees, it just isn't right. Well, my cousin wanted to go into town...so we went. But anyhow. We had some great pizza for an early dinner while we were there. I also bought a bag of my favorite popcorn...Reese's peanut butter and chocolate...oh my, I knew it would be melty, but I did not open it and brought it home and put it in the fridge for a little bit. I hope it still tastes good! It better! Hey, maybe I should make some of that popcorn at home...I could do that..and I could make a blog post on it! Sweet!

No comments: