8/5/11

recap of today

Watched my nephew today. After he went home I took a nap. How is it possible that a 7 month can make you tired? Ha Ha. Really, this is nothing...soon he'll be crawling and climbing. LOL! Made wide egg noodles for dinner...also sauteed fresh zucchini, portabella mushrooms and orange pepper in some olive oil and a little margarine...put that on top of the noodles. It was so darn good. Also cooked up remaining red potatoes I got from farmers market couple weeks ago. Cut them in quarters, put them on a baking sheet, drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper and roasted them in the oven. Omg...so delicious.
It's 10 pm, but I trying to get a little laundry done..so no bed yet. But..I can't wait to fall into bed and read until I'm sleepy..and the sound of the whirring fan..soothing.

No comments: