10/1/11

Chili on the stove

Today is an awesome day. First, my son's soccer game in the rain. I'm not being sarcastic...it was a different experience and it's nice to get out of your comfort zone...that's what makes "life experience". The temperature this morning was 44 degrees. After soccer, showers, then we cooked Wal Mart pizzas. Right now we have a fire going in our fireplace. It is absolutely beautiful! It's cold and wet outside. We haven't put the heat on yet...haven't needed it yet. The fire is making our living room so very cozy right now. I am loving it. Right now there is  a pot of chili simmering on my stove. We'll be eating soon! I don't know about you, but I like to eat my chili with either corn bread or Saltine crackers with butter. I put a bit of butter on the cracker, then a bit of chili on top of that and in my mouth it goes! Sooooo goooood!!

No comments: