1/5/12

My 10 year old son stayed home from school today. He wasn't feeling himself this morning and I decided it might just be a good day for him to stay home. He's a straight A student and he hasn't missed a day yet this year...so I don't think it is such a horrible thing to give him a break today. He watched cartoons, we ate lunch together..soup, he drew some Pokemon characters, and he asked me if I would teach him to embroider a Pokemon character on some fabric so he could make a pillow. I was really surprised! I taught him and he picked up on it immediately! He was not happy with his Pokemon character he drew so he decided on a clam with eyes with a pearl in it's mouth. Ok! Well, we completed the whole thing...even sewed it into a small pillow and stuffed it. Project complete....one happy child...back to school tomorrow!

No comments: